COL Financial, formerly CitisecOnline, is the leading and fastest-growing online stockbrokerage firm in the Philippines. In 2008, COL Financial was ranked as the number 1 stockbroker by the Philippine Stock Exchange, outranking over 100 stockbrokers by having the highest number of trade transactions in the market and continue to maintain that position.
It is currently managed by a team of professionals in the fields of finance and technology as well as market experts with over 30 years of experience in the stockbrokerage industry.
The security of your financial information is very important to us and we take every step to protect you online. We use the latest technology to ensure that our online dealing service is a safe and secure environment. Here is what we do:
- When you login to our website you are always in a 'secure session' – you can confirm this by looking for a padlock icon displayed in your browser and checking that the website starts with 'https'. This means the data sent between your computer and our website is encrypted and even if it is accessed by a third-party, it is virtually impossible to decipher. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for optimum security.
- Our login process provides another layer of security. We use the industry standard login process of User ID and Password. Only after you have correctly entered these details can you access your account.
- Our login does not support the "Microsoft Internet Explorer Autocomplete" feature. This means that you will always be asked to enter a security detail before you can access your account or execute and trade order. We do this to further help you secure your personal details.
- To ensure that a high level of security is maintained, please remember that you must not disclose your User ID, account details, account number(s) or passwords to anyone. Tell us immediately if you feel these may have been disclosed to a third-party.
- Every time you login to our site, you will be shown the last time you logged in or accessed your account. This is a security feature – if the time and date are incorrect then please contact us immediately as it may indicate that a third-party individual was able to login with your username and password.
- You will be automatically logged off if your session remains inactive for 30 minutes after accessing our website. This reduces the risk of unauthorized access to your account if you forget to logout. To avoid this risk, please ensure you always log off your account after you have finished trading and take necessary precaution when accessing the website on a public computer. To do so, use the 'Logout' button in the right hand side of the website.
Once you open an account, you will be provided a unique username and password via email. Input the information into the respective fields on the top right hand side of the main website to log in to your COL account. You can opt to change your password under the "Change Profile" option in the menu bar.
The following lists the corresponding charges for buying and selling transactions:
For Buying and Selling:
|Commission||0.25%||Of the gross trade amount|
|Value Added Tax (VAT)||12%||Of comission|
|Philippine Stock Exchange Transaction Fee
(PSE Trans Fee)
|0.005%||Of the gross trade amount|
|Securities Clearing Corporation of The Philippines Fee
|0.01%||Of the gross trade amount|
|Additional Fee for Selling|
|Sales Tax||No. of Shares X Price X 0.005|
Note: The commission fee has a minimum charge of Php20 per transaction. If you require a broker-assisted trade, the commission charge is .5% of the Gross Trade Amount.
Our contact numbers are as follows:
|Customer Service Hotline||(+632) 6 515 888|
|Trunk Line||(+632) 636 5411|
|Fax No.||(+632) 636 3512|
|COL Financial Group, Inc.||2401B East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Rd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines|
|2403B East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Rd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines|